Boasting bright and spacious interiors within a gated residential development, this one bedroom flat benefits from an enviable location moments from the extensive range of amenities along Fulham Road.
- Set within a gated residential development with porter
- Desirable one bedroom flat Arranged over the third floor
- Beautiful imposing mansion block
- Bright and airy reception room/kitchen
- Modern, eat-in kitchen
- Good-sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Bbenefits an enviable location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Marlborough is located along pretty Walton Street where you can find a range of pavement cafes and galleries with Fulham Road and King's Road also within close proximity for a wider selection of shops, bars and restaurants.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Good Life Eatery
For all things healthy but delicious! The 'Choc Norris' smoothie (Almond milk, raw cacao, avocado, banana, almond hazelnut butter) is an excellent choice...
Duke of York Square
Watching Wimbledon on a sunny day in Duke of York Square is a great way to pass the day! There is also a market every Saturday selling upmarket, handmade products and food.
Chelsea Farmers' Market
A collection of shops and restaurants catering for a range of palates, it's the place to be on a sunny afternoon.
South Kensington station
Sloane Square station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,622 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 505 (46 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.