Boasting bright and spacious interiors within a gated residential development, this one bedroom flat benefits from an enviable location moments from the extensive range of amenities along Fulham Road.
- Set within a gated residential development with porter
- Desirable one bedroom flat Arranged over the third floor
- Beautiful imposing mansion block
- Bright and airy reception room/kitchen
- Modern, eat-in kitchen
- Good-sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Bbenefits an enviable location
Marlborough is located along pretty Walton Street where you can find a range of pavement cafes and galleries with Fulham Road and King's Road also within close proximity for a wider selection of shops, bars and restaurants.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
South Kensington station
Sloane Square station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 505 (46 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.