This fantastic five bedroom house offers a spacious interior with two large reception rooms, a kitchen/dining room and a patio. The property enjoys a sought-after address just moments from Harrods.
- Presented in immaculate condition with new carpets
- Double size reception with feature fireplace and storage
- Feature kitchen with family room and space to dine
- Master suite with imposing walk in wardrobe and en suite
- Off street parking with garage and guest wet room
- Study and three further double bedrooms
- Second reception and flexible sixth bedroom
- Private gym and sauna with adjoining staff accommodation
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated on quiet prestigious street, Herbert Crescent is a sought-after Knightsbridge address and offers easy access to the exquisite selection of shops, department stores and boutiques found in both Knightsbridge and Sloane Square.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Set alongside Chelsea's upmarket boutiques, Browns is the perfect place to pick up designer women's clothing.
Stunning views at sunset in London's back garden....
The perfect place to pick up a gift for the women in your life - classic handbags and luxurious accessories.
Hyde Park Corner station
Sloane Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £27,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,246 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,786 (351 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000