Located on the fourth floor of a prestigious block in Knightsbridge, this superb one bedroom flat offers elegant interiors with contemporary fittings.
- Wonderfully located one bedroom flat
- Generous reception with space to dine
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Modern en suite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Ample storage throughought
- Accessed via lift
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
A fashionable range of boutiques and shops lie moments from the property as well as a range of trendy restaurants and bars. Transport links are found via South Kensington Underground Station.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tapas-style appetisers, game dishes and a rustic interior - an excellent restaurant for lunch and dinner with friends and family.
Luxurious Italian clothing in the heart of Chelsea.
A local pub tucked away and open since 1818. It gets incredibly busy with people coming after work and is one of the most haunted pubs in London! They serve a fantastic beef Wellington too!
South Kensington station
Sloane Square station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,510 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,622 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 583 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000