Located on the fourth floor of a prestigious block in Knightsbridge, this superb one bedroom flat offers elegant interiors with contemporary fittings.
- Wonderfully located one bedroom flat
- Generous reception with space to dine
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Modern en suite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Ample storage throughought
- Accessed via lift
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
A fashionable range of boutiques and shops lie moments from the property as well as a range of trendy restaurants and bars. Transport links are found via South Kensington Underground Station.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Café and restaurant with live music.
Duke of York Square
Watching Wimbledon on a sunny day in Duke of York Square is a great way to pass the day! There is also a market every Saturday selling upmarket, handmade products and food.
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
South Kensington station
Sloane Square station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,622 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 583 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.