Located on the fourth floor of a prestigious block in Knightsbridge, this superb one bedroom flat offers elegant interiors with contemporary fittings.
- Wonderfully located one bedroom flat
- Generous reception with space to dine
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Modern en suite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Ample storage throughought
- Accessed via lift
A fashionable range of boutiques and shops lie moments from the property as well as a range of trendy restaurants and bars. Transport links are found via South Kensington Underground Station.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Overlooking Sloane Square, this chic restaurant also has a well stocked bar where they serve classic and adventurous cocktails.
Café and restaurant with live music.
Luxurious leather goods with a very high price tag, but perfect for special occasions and treats.
South Kensington station
Sloane Square station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 583 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000