Set in a stunning location in the centre of Knightsbridge, this recently refurbished studio flat offers stylish accommodation in a purpose-built portered building.
- Attractive studio flat located on the fifth floor
- Well proportioned with bright interiors
- Fitted storage throughout
- Contemporary shower room
- Newly refurbished throughout
- Set within a secure block with lift and concierge
- Excellent location opposite Harrods
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The flat is located on Brompton Road opposite Harrods with easy access to the fashionable department stores, boutiques and eateries to be close by. Transport links include Knightsbridge Underground Station.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
With over 4.5 million items in its collection, The Victoria and Albert Museum is a celebrated part of London's cultural heritage.
The Good Life Eatery
For all things healthy but delicious! The 'Choc Norris' smoothie (Almond milk, raw cacao, avocado, banana, almond hazelnut butter) is an excellent choice...
Luxurious leather goods with a very high price tag, but perfect for special occasions and treats.
Hyde Park Corner station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 83 (7 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000