Beautifully presented to a high contemporary standard throughout, this stunning three bedroom, one en suite apartment offers expansive living space flooded with natural light and further boasts a gorgeous roof terrace.
- Gorgeous and contemporary three bedroom apartment
- Offers a superb modern finish throughout
- Boasts high specification fixtures and fittings
- Ample living space with a sleek fitted kitchen
- Beautiful private roof terrace and additional balcony
- Master bedroom with an en suite and dressing room
- Ideally located moments from reliable transport links
- A short walk from Hyde Park and Brompton Road
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Enviably located in the heart of Knightsbridge, Beaufort Gardens boasts a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants nearby, with the beautiful green spaces of Hyde Park also moments away. Knightsbridge and South Kensington Underground Stations are close by.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Luxurious Italian clothing in the heart of Chelsea.
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
The V&A on a summer's day in The John Madejski Garden - quintessential South Kensington!
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £15,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,381 (128 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000