A modern and spacious two bedroom flat with bright reception room benefits from a stunning refurbishment and is situated in this secure building with lift and porter, ideally located in the heart of Knightsbridge.
- Contemporary and bright reception with space to dine
- Wooden floors and feature lighting
- Two double bedrooms each with a walk in wardrobe
- En suite bathrooms to both bedrooms
- Chic fitted kitchen with ample storage
- Impressive entrance hall
- Lift access and on site porter
- Superb location close to Harrods
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The flat is conveniently located for the many amenities and facilities of Knightsbridge including world famous Harrods. The nearest underground station is Knightsbridge (Piccadilly Line). Motorists can gain access out of London via the A4/M4.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Set alongside Chelsea's upmarket boutiques, Browns is the perfect place to pick up designer women's clothing.
Royal Artillery Memorial
This World War I monument is very impressive, even on a cloudy day.
Galvin at Windows
Stunning views across Hyde Park, fantastic service, beautiful food and a surprise birthday dessert!
Hyde Park Corner station
Sloane Square station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,246 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,175 (109 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.