A modern and spacious two bedroom flat with bright reception room benefits from a stunning refurbishment and is situated in this secure building with lift and porter, ideally located in the heart of Knightsbridge.
- Contemporary and bright reception with space to dine
- Wooden floors and feature lighting
- Two double bedrooms each with a walk in wardrobe
- En suite bathrooms to both bedrooms
- Chic fitted kitchen with ample storage
- Impressive entrance hall
- Lift access and on site porter
- Superb location close to Harrods
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The flat is conveniently located for the many amenities and facilities of Knightsbridge including world famous Harrods. The nearest underground station is Knightsbridge (Piccadilly Line). Motorists can gain access out of London via the A4/M4.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Good Life Eatery
For all things healthy but delicious! The 'Choc Norris' smoothie (Almond milk, raw cacao, avocado, banana, almond hazelnut butter) is an excellent choice...
KX (pronounced Kicks) is a private members health club for elite clients on Draycott Avenue, with a spa, gym and restaurant. Well-known for its famous yet discrete members.
The Pantechnicon Rooms
There's a shortage of good dog-friendly restaurants in London, however Pantechnicon absolutely nails it. It is certainly the best Sunday roast in town.
Hyde Park Corner station
Sloane Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,246 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,175 (109 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000