This fantastic and stylish three bedroom duplex apartment is presented in excellent condition throughout, featuring a stunning reception room with open-plan kitchen and sleek fixtures throughout.
- A simply stunning three bedroom flat
- Arranged within a charming period building
- Bright reception with space to dine
- Contemporary kitchen with stylish, integrated appliances
- Three well proportioned bedrooms with built in storage
- Sleek bathroom with white suite, additional en-suite
- Adjacent to London Fields and moments from amenities
- Beautifully presented living and entertaining space
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated moments from the shops, bars and restaurants of Mare Street and within easy reach of the amenities of Kingsland Road, Martello Street benefits from having excellent transport links to The City and is located opposite London Fields.
London Fields locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Brew for Two at St John's
This delightful café in the garden of St John-at-Hackney Church is great for an al fresco lunch when the weather is kind! Homemade burgers, cakes, sweet & sour crepes and Monmouth coffee!!!
Diddy's, a café by day and bustling bar by night is a cultural hub situated on the corner of Mare Street and beck road. Just a stone throw away from London fields, this bright and light space offers everything from coffee to their signature cocktails at reasonable prices creating an environment where patrons feel valued and where you "can have a night out without feeling like you have spent all your rent money" owned by Diddy herself.
I always make a quick pit stop at this coffee van on the Narrow Way in the morning.
London Fields station
Hackney Central station
Hackney Downs station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,750 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 728 (67 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hackney
020 7386 6565