Located on a quiet residential street, this generously proportioned four bedroom house boasts bright accommodation throughout and a lovely private garden to the rear.
- Beautifully presented four bedroom house
- Reception room with dining space and garden access
- Contemporary kitchen with modern fixtures
- Well proportioned bedrooms with ample storage space
- Additional bathroom and shower room
- Exceptionally spacious living and entertaining space
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Mildenhall Road is a quiet residential street, located moments from a good range of amenities on Lower Clapton Road and within easy reach of the green open spaces of Hackney Downs. The closest station is Hackney Central.
Lower Clapton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Chesham Arms
Enjoy a pint while sitting round the toasty fire - this pub was saved from development by the local community, making it a lovely local place for food and drinks.
Lee Valley Ice Centre
A fantastic place to hang out with your friends and have a good time ice skating or playing ice hockey. You can also book ice skating lessons for a reasonable price.
A great cinema that shows a lot of special screenings and q&a sessions, as well as popular Hollywood films.
Lea Bridge station
Rectory Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,275 (118 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.