This bright and airy one bedroom flat is arranged on the first floor of a smart building conversion and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities.
- Superb one bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Smart period conversion with a fantastic location
- Spacious open-plan reception/kitchen with stylish décor
- Offers generous and well presented bedroom
- Features modern shower room
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Chippenham Road offers easy access to the shops and amenities of both Shirland Road and Harrow Road with the open spaces of the Paddington Recreation Ground also close by.
Maida Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This Jamaican burger restaurant serves the spiciest burger on the planet!
Breakfast at Pizza East is great - everything you can expect to find on a breakfast menu and at a reasonable price.
Puppet Theatre Barge
The loveliest puppet shows for children on a moored barge in Little Venice.
Westbourne Park station
Royal Oak station
Warwick Avenue station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,040 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £632 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 508 (47 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Maida Vale
020 3841 4150