This stunning two bedroom flat is arranged over the first and second floor of a beautiful house conversion in a superb location moments from Warwick Avenue Station and offers contemporary living space.
- Superb two bedroom flat arranged over two floors
- Moments from the tranquil waters of Little Venice
- Spacious and bright reception room
- Features contemporary kitchen with appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite and dressing room
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Warwick Avenue is a smart residential street which features a great location close to the shops and amenities of Clifton Road and Maida Vale while Warwick Avenue Station (Bakerloo line) is moments away.
Maida Vale locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A charming cafe inside a boat on the Paddington Branch of the Regent's Canal.
The most beautiful café in London.
A great Italian deli on Shirland Road.
Warwick Avenue station
Royal Oak station
Maida Vale station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £15,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,526 (141 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Maida Vale
020 3841 4150