This elegant and grand four bedroom touwn house is arranged over four floors and boasts a wealth of space and a fantastic location moments from Baker Street underground.
- Beautiful period townhouse over four floors
- Stunning double reception room with original features
- Expansive, stylish kitchen with ample space to dine
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en suite bathroom
- Three additional bright bedrooms (one en suite bathroom)
- located in the heart of prestigious Marylebone
Situated moments from the amenities of Marylebone Road and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Soho.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Providores and Tapa Room
This is a weekend central London must! Walk-in brunch at this hot spot is unbeatable - especially if you're lucky enough to catch a seat outside!
There are now several adaptions of this restaurant. It started as a one-off and is now growing rapidly. The green chili cheeseburger with the deep-fried pickles and blue cheese dip come highly recommended!
Located on the doorstep of Oxford Circus, The Langham is a grand hotel with impeccable service. Luxury at its best. 5 stars.
Baker Street station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £11,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,338 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,170 (387 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100