This expansive and striking six bedroom house is arranged over five floors and benefits from an excellent location close to Marble Arch and amenities.
- Stunning six bedroom house arranged over five floors
- Beautiful period property with a desirable location
- Well presented reception room with fireplace
- Bright master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en suite
- Additional five generous and smart bedrooms
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The apartment is moments from the popular shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of Marylebone High Street and Baker Street. Regent's Park is also close by.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best wings, ribs, burgers and pulled pork in town! It rivals even the most well known and popular barbecue restaurants.
A great pub featuring that classic trifecta of real ale, Churchill memorabilia and bullets!
The Ivy Café
Part of the prestigious chain of cafes and restaurants, you might even spot a celebrity or two in this chic cafe restaurant.
Marble Arch station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £18,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,969 (275 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone
020 7659 8100