This excellent four bedroom house is attractively arranged across four floors and benefits from contemporary interiors, bright rooms, garage and an abundance of outside space.
- Ideally located in the heart of Marylebone
- Two generous reception rooms
- Kitchen with adjoining dining room
- Wonderfully spacious master bedroom with en suite
- Second and third bedrooms both with en suites
- Additional bedroom, bathroom, and guest cloakroom
- Charming garden and two balconies
- Large integral garage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Blandford Street is a popular address in the heart of Marylebone and is just moments from the amenities of Baker Street, Marylebone High Street and Oxford Street.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
If you're ever in a rush for some flowers for a loved one, just pop up to this drive-thru florist and there's no need to get out your car!
French food and pretty décor, Aubaine is a small London-based chain.
An amazing restaurant for crab and steak. A very cool place where everyone sits on long tables, but don't eat beforehand as it leaves you very full!
Marble Arch station
Baker Street station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £17,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,421 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,820 (261 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone
020 7659 8100