This excellent four bedroom house is attractively arranged across four floors and benefits from contemporary interiors, bright rooms, garage and an abundance of outside space.
- Ideally located in the heart of Marylebone
- Two generous reception rooms
- Kitchen with adjoining dining room
- Wonderfully spacious master bedroom with en suite
- Second and third bedrooms both with en suites
- Additional bedroom, bathroom, and guest cloakroom
- Charming garden and two balconies
- Large integral garage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Blandford Street is a popular address in the heart of Marylebone and is just moments from the amenities of Baker Street, Marylebone High Street and Oxford Street.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Providores and Tapa Room
This is a weekend central London must! Walk-in brunch at this hot spot is unbeatable - especially if you're lucky enough to catch a seat outside!
A traditional family-run Italian restaurant where they serve the best pizza this side of Naples.
The best place for lunch in Marylebone - partly a private members' club with an elegant atmosphere.
Marble Arch station
Baker Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £17,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,421 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,820 (261 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.