This well presented one bedroom flat is wonderfully situated in a portered building within easy reach of Oxford Street, Hyde Park and the West End.
- Superb one bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Bright and well proportioned living space throughout
- Generous reception room with space for dining
- Features well equipped open-plan kitchen
- Good-sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Situated within a smart portered block
Harrowby Street is ideally located just off Edgware Road and within easy reach of a great range of shops and amenities, while Oxford Street and Mayfair are also nearby.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Sherlock Holmes Museum
You can visit the home of Sherlock Holmes, where he did all his detective work with a large drink and a pipe!
The best wings, ribs, burgers and pulled pork in town! It rivals even the most well known and popular barbecue restaurants.
The Ivy Café
Part of the prestigious chain of cafes and restaurants, you might even spot a celebrity or two in this chic cafe restaurant.
Marble Arch station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £670 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 325 (30 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.