This smart first floor flat (with lift) is situated close to the amenities of Edgware Road and boasts bright rooms throughout with spacious accommodation.
- Fantastic three bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Offers spacious reception room with neutral décor
- Provides fitted kitchen with ample space to dine
- Features three well proportioned and bright bedrooms
- Benefits from an excellent location close to amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Chapel Street is located moments from the shops of Edgware Road with the further shops and restaurants of Marylebone within close proximity. The green open spaces of Hyde Park and Regent's Park can be easily accessed.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
French food and pretty décor, Aubaine is a small London-based chain.
As well as cocktail offers, this centrally located pub infuses its own alcohol, creating delicious drinks throughout the day and evenings.
Really good quality organic produce at very reasonable prices!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £868 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 836 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone
020 7659 8100