Located moments from the beautiful open space of Regent's Park, this superb three bedroom flat with three private balconies situated in an exceptionally stylish portered development.
- Fantastic three bedroom flat arranged on the third floor
- Wonderful development with porter, gym and swimming pool
- Stylish reception/kitchen with ample space to dine
- Offers smart master bedroom with en suite bathrooms
- Two additional bright and generous bedrooms
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is located moments from a superb range of shops, cafes and bars on Gloucester Place, while the pleasant open spaces of Regent's Park are within easy reach.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best deli in St John's Wood selling everything from fruit and veg to kosher products.
Megan's do the best salads and cakes - a great addition to St John's Wood High Street!
Paddington Street Gardens
A quiet spot moments from the fantastic cafes and restaurants in the heart of Marylebone. Don't forget your table tennis bats!
Baker Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,200 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 962 (89 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood
020 7449 6000