Located on a peaceful residential road, this superb one bedroom flat has been recently refurbished throughout to offer bright and neutral interiors.
- Situated within a smart period mansion block
- Superb one bedroom flat arranged on the lower ground floor
- Bright reception/kitchen with dining area and neutral décor
- Offers generous and well presented bedroom
- Access to lovely communal gardens
- Quiet location, yet moments from amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of Lisson Grove and Marylebone are moments away, as are the beautiful open spaces of Regent's Park.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really good quality organic produce at very reasonable prices!
The Monocle Café
Arguably the best freshly roasted coffee in Marylebone, with a vast selection of internationally inspired light meals and snacks. Super trendy spot!
Celeb hangout with grand surroundings - skip dinner and just book a hotel room!
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £632 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 499 (46 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone
020 7659 8100