Situated within an elegant period conversion this stunning two bedroom flat benefits from a recent refurbishment to offer stylish décor throughout.
- Stunning two bedroom flat arranged on the ground floor
- Recent refurbishment to an excellent standard
- Stylish reception/kitchen with ample space to dine
- Bright master bedroom with smart en suite shower room
- Second additional well presented bedroom
- Desirable location close to Regents park
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Gloucester Place is ideally located in close proximity to the beautiful green spaces of Regent's Park with the superb amenities of Baker Street nearby.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Providores and Tapa Room
This is a weekend central London must! Walk-in brunch at this hot spot is unbeatable - especially if you're lucky enough to catch a seat outside!
The Monocle Café
Arguably the best freshly roasted coffee in Marylebone, with a vast selection of internationally inspired light meals and snacks. Super trendy spot!
The Ginger Pig
An amazing butchers with top quality meat and the best pork pies and sausage rolls in the land! Grab a warm one and eat immediately...
Baker Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,020 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 688 (63 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone
020 7659 8100