Set within a beautiful development moments from Regent's Park, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers stylish, bright interiors throughout with generously proportioned living space.
- Fantastic two bedroom flat arranged on the second floor
- Stylish, generous reception with floor to ceiling windows
- Offers modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom featuring floor to ceiling windows
- Well presented second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Provides smart bathroom
- Benefits from lift and porter services
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Nottingham Terrace is an exclusive area moments from the excellent amenities of the West End and the beautiful greenery of Regent's Park.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Crown & Sceptre
The perfect pub for a post-work drink in central London along Great Titchfield Street. It also serves food and Sunday lunch.
The best place for lunch in Marylebone - partly a private members' club with an elegant atmosphere.
Sherlock Holmes Museum
You can visit the home of Sherlock Holmes, where he did all his detective work with a large drink and a pipe!
Baker Street station
Regent's Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,184 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 818 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone
020 7659 8100