This well proportioned one bedroom flat is situated within a fabulous contemporary development and features high-quality fixtures, two private terraces and a stunning location moments from Regent's Park.
- Well proportioned one bedroom/studio flat
- Reception room with open-plan kitchen/dining area
- Double bedroom with in-built wardrobe
- Attractive bathroom
- Entrance hall with storage cupboard
- Wood floors throughout with underfloor heating
- Moments from Marylebone Village and Baker Street underground
Allsop Place is secluded side-street just moments from the amenities of Baker Street and the surrounding area.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Located on the doorstep of Oxford Circus, The Langham is a grand hotel with impeccable service. Luxury at its best. 5 stars.
One of Marylebone's many charming garden squares...
Roots & Bulbs
Healthy and delicious feel-good smoothies, juices and salads. A healthy hot spot you'll be visiting over and over again!
Baker Street station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £670 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 348 (32 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100