Positioned close to Regent's Park and Baker Street, this expansive three bedroom apartment offers bright and well presented interiors throughout.
- Capacious three bedroom apartment on the first floor
- Beautiful mansion block with an excellent location
- Spacious reception room with lovely feature fireplace
- Master bedroom with smart en suite shower room
- Two further double bedrooms with bright interiors
- Stylish bathroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Montagu Mansions is located adjacent to the shops and eateries of Baker Street and within good distance of Oxford Street.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Located on the doorstep of Oxford Circus, The Langham is a grand hotel with impeccable service. Luxury at its best. 5 stars.
The best place for lunch in Marylebone - partly a private members' club with an elegant atmosphere.
The Providores and Tapa Room
This is a weekend central London must! Walk-in brunch at this hot spot is unbeatable - especially if you're lucky enough to catch a seat outside!
Baker Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,184 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,978 (183 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone
020 7659 8100