A beautifully presented two bedroom, two bathroom apartment set within an attractive portered development on a quiet road in Marylebone.
- Located on the raised ground floor of a secure development
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Separate kitchen with ample storage
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Well presented bathroom
- Modern neutral décor throughout
A wide range of shops, cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants can be found around Baker Street and Marylebone High Street. Regent's Park is also close by.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Celeb hangout with grand surroundings - skip dinner and just book a hotel room!
One of Marylebone's many charming garden squares...
The Monocle Café
Arguably the best freshly roasted coffee in Marylebone, with a vast selection of internationally inspired light meals and snacks. Super trendy spot!
Marble Arch station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £817 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 629 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.