Arranged on the second floor of a superb building, this bright one bedroom flat combines spacious, neutrally-decorated rooms with a stunning location on a highly sought-after street in the heart of Marylebone.
- bright one bedroom flat Arranged on the second floor
- Reception room with space for dining and feature fireplace
- Well equipped modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Spacious, neutrally-decorated rooms
- Stunning location on a highly sought-after street
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Marylebone High Street is an exclusive address offering a wealth of shops, cafés and exclusive boutiques, while a wealth of excellent restaurants and other attractions can be found throughout the local area.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
In a corner of Hyde Park you can find a place where there is total freedom of speech!
Located on the doorstep of Oxford Circus, The Langham is a grand hotel with impeccable service. Luxury at its best. 5 stars.
Celeb hangout with grand surroundings - skip dinner and just book a hotel room!
Baker Street station
Regent's Park station
Bond Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £868 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 534 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone
020 7659 8100