Set within a beautiful period building on a residential road, this stunning two bedroom apartment has been refurbished to an excellent standard with chic modern décor.
- Secure entry, porter service and lift to the third floor
- Reception room with sleek open-plan kitchen
- Integrated appliances including dishwasher and wine cooler
- Two good-sized double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Two elegant en suite shower rooms
- Guest cloakroom with washer/dryer
- Stylish interiors and attractive wood floors
- Presented in immaculate condition throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The apartment is moments from Regent's Park and surrounded by the popular shops, cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants of Fitzrovia and Marylebone.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This rustic Italian restaurant and wine bar has a cosy atmosphere. It's a great place for a family get together or an intimate date.
Paul Rothe & Son
A fourth generation family delicatessen serving homemade sandwiches and lunchtime treats.
Crown & Sceptre
The perfect pub for a post-work drink in central London along Great Titchfield Street. It also serves food and Sunday lunch.
Regent's Park station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 1
Great Portland Street station
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
Warren Street station
Victoria Northern lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £970 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 625 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.