Superbly located within a contemporary landmark building, this exquisite three bedroom flat is wonderfully positioned on the south-west corner of Regent's Park and benefits from communal gym and porter.
- Exquisite three bedroom flat on the fourth floor
- Located on south-west corner of Regent's Park
- Offers a wealth of high-quality fixtures and fittings
- Benefits from communal gym and 24-hour porter
- Generous reception room with ample dining space
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with extensive storage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Baker Street is home to a superb selection of shops, bars and restaurants and is within good distance of the comprehensive amenities on offer throughout the West End.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Paddington Street Gardens
A quiet spot moments from the fantastic cafes and restaurants in the heart of Marylebone. Don't forget your table tennis bats!
The Ginger Pig
An amazing butchers with top quality meat and the best pork pies and sausage rolls in the land! Grab a warm one and eat immediately...
The Providores and Tapa Room
This is a weekend central London must! Walk-in brunch at this hot spot is unbeatable - especially if you're lucky enough to catch a seat outside!
Baker Street station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £970 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,456 (135 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone
020 7659 8100