Ideally located in the heart of Marylebone Village this fantastic one bedroom flat combines generous and well presented living space throughout.
- Fantastic one bedroom flat arranged on the fourth floor
- Smart residential building benefiting from lift access
- Generous reception room with stylish décor
- Features bright bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Desirable location in heart of Marylebone
Beaumont Street is a peaceful residential road adjacent to the charming amenities of Marylebone High Street and close to Baker Street and Oxford Street.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An exceptional cycling gym, where you can achieve so much in an hour and you feel like you are in a club as the music is awesome!
St Christopher's Place
After a busy day down Oxford Street, nothing beats a quiet escape to this hidden gem tucked in the heart of Marylebone.
The Ginger Pig
An amazing butchers with top quality meat and the best pork pies and sausage rolls in the land! Grab a warm one and eat immediately...
Regent's Park station
Baker Street station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 629 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.