Located moments from London's finest shops, bars and restaurants, this stylish two bedroom flat holds an enviable location just off Marble Arch.
- Located on the second floor of a grand mansion block
- Benefits from superb porter service
- Generous reception room with bright interiors
- Features modern open-plan kitchen
- Two good-sized and well presented bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom
- Modern decor and sleek wood floors
- Enviable central location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Great Cumberland Place is close to a wide variety of London's finest shops, bars and restaurants and is also near to gorgeous Hyde Park.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One of Marylebone's many charming garden squares...
The Duke of York
A really cosy pub with traditional interiors, this place is a great little spot.
In a corner of Hyde Park you can find a place where there is total freedom of speech!
Marble Arch station
Bond Street station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £868 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 547 (50 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone
020 7659 8100