Set within a fantastic portered building in one of London's most desirable areas, this excellent two bedroom flat is just moments from Hyde Park and boasts striking classical interiors.
- Superb two bedroom flat arranged on the fourth floor
- Beautifully presented interiors throughout
- Elegant reception room with ample space for dining
- Separate modern and well equipped kitchen
- Two well presented bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Secure entry, lift access and porter service
- Fantastic location in Mayfair
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Chesterfield Gardens is a quiet cul-de-sac close to the attractions of Piccadilly and the many shops, boutiques and restaurants on offer throughout Mayfair.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A traditional family-run Italian restaurant where they serve the best pizza this side of Naples.
Galvin at Windows
Stunning views across Hyde Park, fantastic service, beautiful food and a surprise birthday dessert!
Just off Piccadilly Circus, this Jamie's Italian is set within a converted pub and has a terrace too that is lovely on a summer's evening. The fresh pastas and cocktails are very tasty!
Hyde Park Corner station
Green Park station
Bond Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,184 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 786 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane
020 7973 2000