This stylish one bedroom flat offers ample living space with wood floors, bright décor and a superb location in the heart of exclusive Mayfair.
- Set within a mansion block with desirable location
- Situated on the fifth floor with lift access
- Light and spacious reception room with vaulted ceilings
- Bespoke kitchen with innovative backlight
- Good-sized double bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Contemporary bathroom
- Lots of character
Bourdon Street is a popular residential area moments from the Berkeley Square and the famous shops of Oxford Street and Regent Street.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Best seafood in town on the Fitzrovia coastline... Let the smell draw you in!
The best dim sum in London and superb strawberry puree lemonade! The set menu is fantastic too and a real bargain...
The Parlour, Sketch
Posh breakfast and striking, artist-designed dining rooms - perfect for a special occasion...
Bond Street station
Oxford Circus station
Green Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £966 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 618 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000