Enviably located, this superb two bedroom apartment boasts substantial living space, stunning views of Hyde Park and a wonderful conservatory-style area along the front of the property.
- Located on the second floor of a period building
- Spacious reception room with dining area
- Separate modern kitchen with ample storage
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Each bedroom has an en suite bathroom
- Additional guest cloakroom
- Porter service and lift access
Conveniently situated just moments from Oxford Street and Regent Street, Park Lane is within good distance of the vast array of amenities on offer in Mayfair, Soho and Marylebone.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Paul Rothe & Son
A fourth generation family delicatessen serving homemade sandwiches and lunchtime treats.
The Duke of York
A really cosy pub with traditional interiors, this place is a great little spot.
Roots & Bulbs
Healthy and delicious feel-good smoothies, juices and salads. A healthy hot spot you'll be visiting over and over again!
Marble Arch station
Bond Street station
Hyde Park Corner station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £10,200 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,338 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,388 (128 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000