This fantastic four bedroom flat boasts a spacious contemporary interior while situated in a sought-after location moments from Oxford Street and Park Lane.
- An incredible four bedroom apartment
- Arranged over two generous floors
- Wonderful living and entertaining space
- Beautifully presented with stylish neutral décor
- Spacious bat-fronted reception room with fireplace
- Smart kitchen with door to private terrace
- Three bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Additional bedroom and bathroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Green Street is superbly positioned close to Park Lane and Oxford Street, with a wealth of fashionable shops, bars and restaurants on offer throughout the local area.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Ginger Pig
An amazing butchers with top quality meat and the best pork pies and sausage rolls in the land! Grab a warm one and eat immediately...
Brekkie, lunch, fresh salads, fine sandwiches, uplifting juices and more... Perfect for any mood.
The Providores and Tapa Room
This is a weekend central London must! Walk-in brunch at this hot spot is unbeatable - especially if you're lucky enough to catch a seat outside!
Marble Arch station
Bond Street station
Oxford Circus station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £15,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,421 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,058 (191 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane
020 7973 2000