Boasting a stunning location on the fifth floor of a magnificent building overlooking Oxford Street, this generous three bedroom apartment offers crisp, fresh interiors and well proportioned living space throughout.
- Stunning three bedroom flat arranged on the sixth floor
- Generous reception room with neutral and bright décor
- Contemporary kitchen with space for dining
- Three good-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Two stylish bathrooms
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Recently refurbished to an excellent standard
- Boasts an amazing central location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Park Street is adjacent to a comprehensive selection of shops, boutiques and eateries, with the exclusive facilities of Mayfair also readily available.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One of the best pubs in Marylebone and an amazing selection of lagers.
Paddington Street Gardens
A quiet spot moments from the fantastic cafes and restaurants in the heart of Marylebone. Don't forget your table tennis bats!
French food and pretty décor, Aubaine is a small London-based chain.
Marble Arch station
Bond Street station
Oxford Circus station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,421 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,508 (140 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane
020 7973 2000