Located on a prestigious street in Mayfair this stylish one bedroom flat offers generous living space with well presented and bright interiors.
- Superb one bedroom flat arranged on the second floor
- Beautiful building with a desirable location in Mayfair
- Smart and generous reception room with dining area
- Offers well equipped separate kitchenette
- Well presented bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Benefits from porter and lift access
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Hill Street is desirably situated within a wide range of the exclusive boutiques and eateries of South Audley Street and Mount Street, while the entertainment venues of the West End are also close by.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
St James's Square
Beautifully maintained, this garden square is a real retreat from the hustle and bustle of central London - it's amazing how quiet it is!
Breakfast, pastries and afternoon tea, this delightful restaurant is part of a small, well loved chain, where you feel right at home.
A traditional family-run Italian restaurant where they serve the best pizza this side of Naples.
Green Park station
Hyde Park Corner station
Bond Street station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 456 (42 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane
020 7973 2000