Boasting a prestigious location in the heart of Mayfair this stunning three bedroom flat is arranged over two floors of an elegant period building.
- Beautifully presented three bedroom flat
- Stunning reception/kitchen with ample dining space
- Offers sleek kitchen space with integrated appliances
- Superb master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Second well presented bedroom with feature fireplace
The apartment is surrounded by a wealth of high-end boutiques, bars and restaurants. Hyde Park is also moments away.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An amazing restaurant for crab and steak. A very cool place where everyone sits on long tables, but don't eat beforehand as it leaves you very full!
The Wallace Collection
Displaying a private collection of artworks from the 18th and 19th centuries. The plus point of museums in London is most of them are free to visit...
St Christopher's Place
After a busy day down Oxford Street, nothing beats a quiet escape to this hidden gem tucked in the heart of Marylebone.
Bond Street station
Marble Arch station
Green Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,204 (111 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.