This exquisite three bedroom duplex penthouse apartment boasts beautifully presented interiors throughout with an enviable location moments from Hyde Park.
- Luxurious three bedroom apartment on 4th and 5th floors
- Imposing period building with a prime position in Mayfair
- Stunning reception room with opulent interiors
- Striking kitchen with integrated appliance and dining space
- Two beautifully presented and spacious bedrooms
- Boasts a fabulous roof terrace
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated moments from the amenities of Marble Arch and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Mayfair, Dunraven Street also offers motorists easy access to the A40 (M) links to central London and the West.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Mayfair Pizza Company
A hidden gem on a cobbled street in Mayfair. Simple bistro-style Italian food, a wood-fired pizza oven and really affordable for the Mayfair area.
Mount Street Gardens
A great place to sit and have your lunch in the sunshine.
The best place for lunch in Marylebone - partly a private members' club with an elegant atmosphere.
Marble Arch station
Bond Street station
Oxford Circus station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £24,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,790 (166 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane
020 7973 2000