Boasting a prestigious location in Mayfair this fabulous two bedroom flat offers contemporary décor with spacious accommodation throughout.
- Amazing central location on a sought-after street
- Wonderfully spacious rooms with high ceilings
- Benefits from direct lift access
- Fresh modern interiors and lots of light throughout
- Features contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Smart master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Second bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Two chic bathrooms
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated in a sought-after area just off Park Lane and Oxford Street, the apartment benefits from a wealth of fashionable shop, bars and restaurants being in close proximity.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
French food and pretty décor, Aubaine is a small London-based chain.
Galvin at Windows
Stunning views across Hyde Park, fantastic service, beautiful food and a surprise birthday dessert!
Paddington Street Gardens
A quiet spot moments from the fantastic cafes and restaurants in the heart of Marylebone. Don't forget your table tennis bats!
Marble Arch station
Bond Street station
Oxford Circus station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,184 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,500 (139 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane
020 7973 2000