This sizeable two bedroom duplex flat offers ample living space with both en suite bedrooms, roof terrace, balcony and a superb location in exclusive Mayfair just off Oxford Street.
- Superb two bedroom duplex flat
- Set within a classic period conversion
- Bright and spacious reception room with dining area
- Two good-sized and well presented en suite bedrooms
- Boasts lovely roof terrace and balcony
- Desirable location in the heart of Mayfair
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
North Audley Street is an exclusive residential area moments from Oxford Street, Park Lane and Hyde Park.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A pretty spot in which to relax and eat lunch on a sunny day, just off Edgware Road.
The Parlour, Sketch
Posh breakfast and striking, artist-designed dining rooms - perfect for a special occasion...
The best tailors in Europe. Bespoke or off the rail, there's something for everyone's budget.
Marble Arch station
Bond Street station
Oxford Circus station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,184 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,381 (128 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane
020 7973 2000