In the heart of prestigious Mayfair, this stunning two bedroom flat offers beautifully bright and generous rooms including a gorgeous reception room with space for entertaining.
- Stunning and beautifully presented two bedroom flat
- Superbly located in the heart of prestigious Mayfair
- Gorgeous reception room with ample space for dining
- Meticulously maintained throughout
- Fully integrated contemporary kitchen
- Light master bedroom with fitted storage and en suite
- Good-sized second bedroom with en suite
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Dover Street is ideally located moments from local shops and restaurants, the many theatres of the West End and the green open spaces of Green Park.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A variety of restaurants for every occasion and budget, which are centred round a covered courtyard.
Rosa's Thai Cafe
Freshly made dishes with lots of taste - great for sharing and reasonably priced wine too.
This lovely restaurant and wine bar is hidden away just off Regent Street. You'll find a cosy wine bar downstairs complete with a terrace and a fantastic restaurant upstairs, which serves impressive food.
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,421 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,017 (94 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane
020 7973 2000