Ideally located in the heart of Mayfair, this fabulous two bedroom flat benefits from modern interiors throughout, set within a beautiful period block.
- Charming and spacious two bedroom third floor flat
- Contemporary reception room with space to dine
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Well presented master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Good-sized, bright second bedroom with juliet balcony
- Features smart shower room
- Benefits from lift and porter services
Carrington House is ideally located moments from the shops and restaurants of Piccadilly and prestigious Park Lane. The green open spaces of Hyde Park are also close by.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
In this corner of Green Park, there's a number of memorials that remind us of Britain's rich history.
A wine and spirits shop for those with a sophisticated palate - this is the place to go to pick up something extra special.
A great after work boozer. Some of its original features have been retained throughout the years, which give it an authentic pub feel.
Green Park station
Hyde Park Corner station
Bond Street station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,850 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 817 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.