With the open spaces of Green Park a short distance away, this wonderful one bedroom apartment with a resident caretaker onsite, offers bright interiors.
- Superb one bedroom apartmen tin the heart of Mayfair
- Lovely reception room with large windows and fireplace
- Benefits from separate well-equipped kitchen
- Features well presented and bright bedroom
- Quality bathroom
- Fantastic central location
- Close to the tranquil surroundings of Green Park
With Curzon Street just moments away, a range of excellent local amenities can be found on a selection of nearby streets while the comprehensive facilities of Piccadilly and the West End are only a short distance to the east.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Royal Academy of Arts
A world-renowned gallery with leading exhibitions such as this one from the defiant Ai Weiwei!
Breakfast, pastries and afternoon tea, this delightful restaurant is part of a small, well loved chain, where you feel right at home.
The Pantechnicon Rooms
There's a shortage of good dog-friendly restaurants in London, however Pantechnicon absolutely nails it. It is certainly the best Sunday roast in town.
Green Park station
Hyde Park Corner station
Bond Street station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,460 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £817 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 430 (39 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.