With the open spaces of Green Park a short distance away, this wonderful one bedroom apartment with a resident caretaker onsite, offers bright interiors.
- Superb one bedroom apartmen tin the heart of Mayfair
- Lovely reception room with large windows and fireplace
- Benefits from separate well-equipped kitchen
- Features well presented and bright bedroom
- Quality bathroom
- Fantastic central location
- Close to the tranquil surroundings of Green Park
With Curzon Street just moments away, a range of excellent local amenities can be found on a selection of nearby streets while the comprehensive facilities of Piccadilly and the West End are only a short distance to the east.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A variety of restaurants for every occasion and budget, which are centred round a covered courtyard.
A great selection of pubs and sandwich shops in a corner of Mayfair between Green Park and Hyde Park.
St James's Square
Beautifully maintained, this garden square is a real retreat from the hustle and bustle of central London - it's amazing how quiet it is!
Green Park station
Hyde Park Corner station
Bond Street station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,460 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £817 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000