Offering ample living space throughout within a quiet cul-de-sac location, this fantastic four bedroom house benefits from a large garden, garage and off-street parking.
- A superb four bedroom house
- Located in a very peaceful cul-de-sac in Merrow
- Provides spacious living accommodation
- Close to good schools including George Abbot and St. Peters
- Large private garden
- Off-street parking
Rectory Close is located in close proximity to the excellent range of amenities found in Guildford town centre. Guildford Station is nearby for direct links into London Stations, while the A3 is easily accessible for routes into London.
Merrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A favourite for the lunch stop, with a great selection of sandwiches.
The White House
Great sharing platters, selection of beers and a charming terrace by the River Wey.
The best kebab house and restaurant in Guildford! The food is so fresh and nothing like the usual rubbish you get in a kebab shop...
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,808 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,742 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,883 (174 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 400 000