This stunning three bedroom house offers beautiful interiors throughout with a gorgeous open-plan living space over the ground floor leading to a landscaped garden and further benefiting from a top floor study.
- Stunning three bedroom house with top floor study
- Gorgeous interior design and finish throughout
- Amazing kitchen/dining room extension with wine room
- Beautiful reception room/snug
- Incredible open-plan, bay-fronted reception room
- Three impressive double bedrooms
- Within the catchment area of the proposed Cross Rail
- Stunningly finished bathroom and separate shower room
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Mill Hill Road is a quiet residential road and is within easy reach of the fantastic selection of shops, bars, restaurants and cafes in both Acton and Chiswick High Road. West Acton station is close by offering excellent links around the city.
Mill Hill Conservation locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A Japanese fishmongers selling high-quality sushi and sashimi.
Once it's past 5.30pm, all the fresh sushi goes half price - it's delicious! They also stock an array of Japanese food and drinks.
Delicious freshly prepared sushi and hot dishes perfect for lunch time. They also sell bubble tea and after 4pm, the food is 50% off!
Acton Town station
Ealing Common station
South Acton station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,080 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,905 (176 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick
020 8996 6000