Set in a brand new development this gorgeous one bedroom flat boasts stylish and contemporary interiors throughout, with a good sized bedroom and ample, open-plan kitchen/reception room.
- Fantastic one bedroom apartment
- Set on the second floor
- Located in a brand new development
- Open plan kitchen/reception room
- Ample bedroom with storage
- Sleek Jack and Jill bathroom
- Contemporary interiors throughout
- Close to local shops and amenities
The property is set in a fantastic location with a wide variety of amenities nearby while of range of transport links are also close by for access around the City.
Mill Hill East locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
I always grab a quick cup of coffee from this friendly cafe in Woodside Park before taking a stroll along Dollis Brook.
Part of a small chain of alternative yoga centres.
Highly qualified, experienced florists providing beautiful hand selected flowers. Supplying flowers for each individual occasion from corporate clients, large events such as weddings, to small individual selections for loved ones.
Mill Hill East station
West Finchley station
Finchley Central station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 558 (51 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.