Generously arranged over three floors, this fantastic four bedroom house offering spacious accommodation boasts an en suite master bedroom, a garden and off-street parking.
- A well presented four bedroom house
- Situated on a quiet residential road
- Spacious reception room with ample space to dine
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Generous master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Three further well proportioned bedrooms
- Lovely rear garden
- Driveway providing off-street parking
Abercorn Road is ideally located close to all the amenities, supermarket and transport links of Mill Hill East.
Mill Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A local organic butcher with a range of meats, from organic Halal chicken to a variety of exotic meats including crocodile, antelope, rattle snake and many many more.
Part of a small chain of alternative yoga centres.
A Korean restaurant with charcoal grills in the tables for traditional BBQ dishes.
Mill Hill East station
Finchley Central station
West Finchley station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,510 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,408 (130 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons North Finchley between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1700