Offering well presented accommodation, this fantastic three bedroom house boasts a generous through-lounge, well maintained private garden with outhouse and benefits from off-street parking.
- Outstanding three bedroom semi-detached house
- Presented to a good standard throughout
- Generous through lounge with space to dine
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- Well maintained private garden with outhouse
- Three good size bedrooms
- Benefits from off-street parking
- Close to Morden underground station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Local amenities can be found on the A24 or nearby North Cheam. The A24 offers frequent bus routes in to Morden for transport links at Morden underground station and a further range of shops and restaurants.
Morden Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
All your dog grooming needs in this brilliant shop on Grand Drive.
Brilliant BBQ rib shack on Worcester Park's high street.
A popular local grill house if you're after a meat feast!
Worcester Park station
St Helier station
Motspur Park station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,354 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,464 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,114 (103 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Malden
020 3829 1500