Situated in the highly sought-after location of Mortlake, this truly stunning split-level, three bedroom flat boasts gorgeous uninterrupted river views, large roof terrace and allocated parking space.
- Open-plan reception room with uninterrupted river views
- High-spec, stylish kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Exceptional master bedroom with skylights and en-suite
- Gorgeous roof terrace perfect for entertaining
- Walk-in wardrobe within master bedroom
- Two superb fully tiled bathroom suites
- Immaculately finished throughout
- Allocated parking space
This gorgeous property is well located just moments from the delightful boutiques, cafés and parks in Barnes and Mortlake and is also within easy reach of the extensive amenities in Richmond town centre.
Mortlake locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Part of a small bakery chain, there's always something sweet to eat!
The Real Cheese Shop
As well as the firm favourites, this delightful cheese shop sells more unusual cheeses from all over Europe.
A delightful leafy spot in the centre of Barnes next to Barnes High Street.
Barnes Bridge station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,922 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,637 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,844 (171 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Barnes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2288