This excellent three bedroom house is situated along a quiet residential road in desirable Munster Village, moments from Bishop's Park.
- Fabulous three bedroom house arranged over three floors
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous reception room with ample space to dine
- Stylish integrated kitchen
- Three good-sized double bedrooms, master offering en suite
- Smart white suite bathroom
- Beautiful private patio accessed via French doors
- Excellent location for Munster Village
Horder Road is located within the popular area of Munster Village and is well served by amenities and cafés on both Munster Road and Fulham Palace Road.
Munster Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A real gem in Fulham with a stunning setting along the Thames and a children's playground.
Fulham Palace Walled Garden
Beautifully maintained, the gardens are fantastic in the summer months!
This bar has fantastic deals on drinks every day of the week, from tequila and taco Tuesday, to Mojito Thursday! It's also a great place for watching sports and there's a pretty garden at the back with a BBQ area too.
Parsons Green station
Putney Bridge station
Fulham Broadway station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,450 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,227 (113 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.