A spacious two double bedroom garden flat with large cellar, 5 minutes to underground station forming the ground floor of this substantial converted house, moments from the vibrant Fulham Road.
- Spacious two bedroom garden flat
- Excellent storage space with further cellar
- Set within a beautiful period conversion
- Reception room with high ceilings
- Modern integrated kitchen
- Pretty south west facing garden
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Sought after road running off the Fulham Road
Waldemar Avenue is ideally situated to take advantage of the great selection of shops, bars and restaurants on Fulham Road, and is just moments from pretty Bishop's Park.
Munster Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fine establishment offering the best Indian dishes you will find inside the M25. A must if you are passing through SW15.
Manicures, champagne and cakes all in one place!
An amazing champagne bar in Parsons Green. It does great cocktails, champagne brands and food. The staff remember your name and it is the perfect place for a quiet drink with friends. Incredible acoustic live acts play every Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Putney Bridge station
Parsons Green station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,004 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Bishops Park between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3841 4100