A stunning four bedroom period house, set mid-terrace, offering three immaculately presented floors, featuring expansive living and entertaining space, an en suite and walk-in wardrobe to the master and a large garden.
- Gorgeous four bedroom period house
- Set mid-terrace over three spacious floors
- Finished to a high contemporary standard
- Double reception room and separate kitchen/dining room
- Boasts an en suite and walk-in wardrobe
- Offers a large landscaped rear garden
- Peacefully located in a residential area
- Close to shops, amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is peacefully located in a quiet residential area, offering easy access to a superb range of shops, bars and amenities in nearby Muswell Hill. The beautiful green spaces of Alexandra Park are also within easy reach.
Muswell Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing quality and cheap Mediterranean/Cypriot food. The lamb parcels and breakfasts are yummy!
The Laboratory Spa & Health Club
A beautiful, airy, bright gym with a spa and a fresh water swimming pool, which means no stinging eyes and great for children! They also put on excellent exercise classes too and there's no minimum contract.
Feast on the Hill
From a full English breakfast to a ribeye steak in the evening, this restaurant keeps us locals smiling all through the day.
New Southgate station
Bounds Green station
Arnos Grove station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,350 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,754 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,737 (161 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Muswell Hill
020 8829 4040