A stunning four bedroom period house, set mid-terrace, offering three immaculately presented floors, featuring expansive living and entertaining space, an en suite and walk-in wardrobe to the master and a large garden.
- Gorgeous four bedroom period house
- Set mid-terrace over three spacious floors
- Finished to a high contemporary standard
- Double reception room and separate kitchen/dining room
- Boasts an en suite and walk-in wardrobe
- Offers a large landscaped rear garden
- Peacefully located in a residential area
- Close to shops, amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is peacefully located in a quiet residential area, offering easy access to a superb range of shops, bars and amenities in nearby Muswell Hill. The beautiful green spaces of Alexandra Park are also within easy reach.
Muswell Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Laboratory Spa & Health Club
A beautiful, airy, bright gym with a spa and a fresh water swimming pool, which means no stinging eyes and great for children! They also put on excellent exercise classes too and there's no minimum contract.
From firm favourites to more unusual tastes, this cheese shop is a foodies dream!
A real Muswell Hill institution, this tea and coffee retailer has been in business since 1897 selling their own brand products!
New Southgate station
Bounds Green station
Arnos Grove station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,350 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,754 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,737 (161 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.