This fabulous two double bedroom, split-level ground floor flat is presented in excellent condition, featuring a stunning kitchen, stylish décor and benefits from a south-facing roof terrace and private garden.
- Superb two double bedroom flat
- Located on a tranquil residential street in Muswell Hill
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Reception room with bay window and marble fire place
- Poggenpohl kitchen with door to a stunning roof terrace
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Gorgeous sunny roof terrace offering panoramic views
- Secluded peaceful garden with direct access to Parkland Walk
Church Crescent is ideally located close to the fantastic range of shops, bars and restaurants on the Broadway while all the beautiful open spaces of Queens Wood and Highgate Wood are just moments away.
Muswell Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Feast on the Hill
From a full English breakfast to a ribeye steak in the evening, this restaurant keeps us locals smiling all through the day.
Walter Purkis & Sons
This family-run fishmongers sells high-quality fish at a great price. I always pop down on a Saturday to pick up something fresh for dinner...
The most amazing shop that stocks literally every organic food you can imagine, as well as a huge range of beauty, health and baby products. The store is always immaculate, there are loads of helpful staff around and best of all, there is a juice bar and coffee shop too.
East Finchley station
Alexandra Palace station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,170 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,814 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 919 (85 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Muswell Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8829 4040